Enhanced Safety Protocols
Our team hopes that you and your family are well during this time. We are now open and as always you and your loved ones are our #1 priority. We want to continue to provide the best service to our patients.
Our office continues to follow infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We continue to keep up with any new recommendations or guidance of these agencies. Please find some of the safety precautions and procedures you can expect to see when visiting our office:
- Only patients are allowed in the waiting room to allow for proper social distancing (minors or those that need assistance may have a guest)
- All patients and guest must wear a mask at all times in common areas
- Patients must fill out a COVID-19 health questionnaire at each visit
- Patient’s temperature is checked and recorded in the treatment room
- Staff is temperature checked upon arriving at the office each day
- All staff will be wearing either an N95 or surgical mask at all times
- All common areas and touchpoints are cleaned and sanitized throughout the day
- Hand sanitizer is provided for all guests and staff throughout the office
Taking an extra step for the health of all those in our office we have also purchase the Jade Air Purification System. The system provides 6-Stages of filtration including proprietary HEPA-Rx ultrafine filtration. The multi-stage filtration system captures air pollutants, filtering 99.998% of particles down to 0.1 microns (the typical size of a virus).
Thank you for entrusting us with your dental care and overall health and wellness. We are excited to see you in our office soon as we move forward with our new protocols. Please contact our office at Wilson Office Park Phone Number 407-833-8522 with any questions or concerns you may have before your next visit.
– Dr. Kennedy & Staff