Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients.
We are in-network with Delta Dental (PPO). All other insurance companies we are out of network. We will file any claim as a courtesy and the insurance will reimburse the patient as long as the benefit is covered.
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion upfront, and the rest over an agreed-upon time period.
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Low-interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
- Cash Discount: Pay upfront with cash and receive a discount.
- Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
- CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.