Periodontics & Implant Dentistry, Lake Mary FL
J. Edward Kennedy, D.M.D., M.S.
Periodontist J. Edward Kennedy DMD, MS, of Lake Mary, FL, practices a full scope of periodontics with expertise ranging from dental implants to cosmetic periodontal surgery and gum grafting. Dr. Kennedy can correct a wide variety of periodontal (gum) diseases.
- Board-Certified Periodontist and Dental Implant Surgeon
- Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology and Dental Implant Surgery
- Masters, College of Sedation in Dentistry
- Earned his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from Charleston’s Medical University of South Carolina and a B.S. in Biology from Furman University.
- Received his Postdoctoral Master of Science degree in Oral Biology with Certificate in Periodontics and Dental Implant Surgery from the University of Kentucky in Lexington.
- Completed a Fellowship in Prosthodontics at the University of Iowa in Iowa City, where he also served as adjunct faculty in the Department of Prosthodontics.
- Founded J. Edward Kennedy Periodontics and Implant Dentistry in 2001.
- Orlando Magazine’s Top Periodontists 2009 through 2021