Periodontics & Implant Dentistry, Lake Mary FL
J. Edward Kennedy, D.M.D., M.S.
- Board-Certified Periodontist
- Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology
- Voted Top Dentist Awards in 2005 through 2018
- Voted an America’s Best Dentist for 2017
- Earned his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from Charleston’s Medical University of South Carolina and a B.S. in Biology from Furman University.
- Received his Master of Science degree in Oral Biology and his post graduate degree in periodontics from the University of Kentucky in Lexington.
- Completed a fellowship in prosthodontics at the University of Iowa in Iowa City, where he also served as adjunct faculty in the Department of Prosthodontics.
- Founded J. Edward Kennedy Periodontics and Implant Dentistry in 2001.